Refund and Exchange Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Ixchel Triangle purchase. If you have questions or concerns with your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number in your email.
- Returns sent back within 14 days of purchase unused may receive a refund.
- Items purchased with a discount code or on sale are FINAL SALE.
- A 20% restocking and processing fee will be applied to all orders.
- Ixchel Triangle is NOT responsible for shipping costs on returned items.
- We suggest purchasing tracking and insurance as IXCHEL TRIANGLE is not responsible for lost/damaged returns.
- Our products are one of a kind and sell out quickly. We suggest if you would like to do an exchange, and it meets the requirements, place a new order for the exchange bag to insure you get the one you want. We cannot pull a bag from the website before we process the returned item. Please make sure to be in contact with us about your exchange.
USED OR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
- We take great care to inspect all merchandise before shipping. But we are human. If you feel that your merchandise is defective or damaged, please email us at email@example.com upon receipt your purchase. Please include photos of the defect in your email.
- Used items will not be accepted for returns.
- Please note the huipils used in creating our products are upcycled, meaning they once had a life as a mayan woman's blouse and have been worn.
Upon receipt of returned or exchanged items IXCHEL TRIANGLE reserves the right to deny the return if it does not meet the requirements.